For almost 3 years, I’ve been editing, formatting, and helping clients graduate with their Masters or PhDs. 50+ clients later, and I still love what I do. Check out my service options below to decide what works best for your thesis or dissertation.
I look forward to working with you!
Everyone whose gone to grad school knows that your last semester is one of the most stressful times. And what’s worse, many of you are working full time, or already moved onto your next grad program. When you’re this busy, editing, revising, and checking citations in a dissertation are the last things you want to spend your time on.
That’s where I come in. My job as your editor is to make sure your thesis or dissertation is polished as possible, so you will graduate, no questions asked.
To facilitate this, I’ve got 3 service options. Each service option has a project cost, meaning that’s what you pay for the entire process. You don’t have to worry about the cost changing!
This option includes everything.
Project Cost: $1500Included Services:
1. Editing document level synthesis and flow.
2. Document level, Reference list level, and in-text level citation check.
3. If your required style has paper formatting, the document will be formatted according to the style guidelines.
4. Copy editing entire document for proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
5. Formatting document according to university standards.
Project Cost: $1100Included Services:
1. Copy editing entire document for proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Project Cost: $400Included services:
1. Document level, Reference list level, and in-text level citation check.
2. If your required style has paper formatting, the document will be formatted according to the style guidelines.
Many programs, whether online grad programs or traditional university ones, have incredibly specific guidelines for formatting. Let me take the stress of having to learn a whole set of formatting you’ll use once, off your hands.
Project Cost: $400Included Services:
1. Formatting document according to university standards.